According to the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation)(Journal of Laws UE L119/1) [hereinafter: RODO], we inform:
I. ADMINISTRATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The administrator of your personal data is RWS Investment Group LTD based in Gdansk (80 – 254) on Partyzantów Street 8/53 registered in the entrepreneurs’ register of the National Register Court under the number 0000554082, TIN 9571078098, REGON 361297776 (hereinafter: ‘Administrator’), Joint – administrators of the data are incorporated companies (hereinafter: ‘Companies’). The entity responsible for fulfilling the obligations related to the protection of personal data is the Administrator.
II. TYPE PF PROCESSED DATA
The personal data provided by phone and electronic means of communication, in particular via contact forms on websites or personally in offices and branches as well as by post, includes:
- Name and surname
- Email address,
- Phone number.
III. GOALS AND REASONS FOR PROCESSING DATA
- In order to suit the marketing communication and products offers and services to the customer’s personal preferences and interests. Profiling data of natural persons is used for customizing the content such as adverts or offers as well as following the user on the Internet and displaying the Administrator’s content on external websites, belonging to other entities which provide advertising services to the Administrator or Companies. The provided personal data may be the subject of automated analysis in order to determine by the Administrator, which offers you could be most interested in.
- In order to provide you, by electronic and/or phone means of communication, offers and information concerning properties (residential and business premises) offered by the Administrator or Companies, as well as other services directly connected with the properties provided by the Administrator or Companies,
- In order to send you the newsletter concerning information about the new projects, rental offers, and/or sales offers of the Administrator’s or Companies’ properties, as well as current special offers, open days, or other events organized by the Administrator.
- We process and use the collected data based on the following legal foundations:
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes (Art. 6 (1) (a) RODO),
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Art. 6 (1) (b) RODO)
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (Art. 6 (1) (c) RODO),
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party (Art. 6 (1) (f) RODO),
- Monitor the movement on our websites,
- Gather anonymous, consolidated analytics data which let us identify how the users use our websites and make our websites more operational,
- Enable to customize the content to the users’ interests and needs
V. DATA RECIPIENTS
Your personal data may be passed along by the Administrator, on the basis of the legal foundations given above to other entities (subcontractors, service providers), which take part in the process of presenting and sending offers and information concerning the properties (residential and business premises) offered by the Administrator or Companies, as well as other services directly connected with the properties provided by the Administrator or Companies, on behalf of the Administrator or Companies.
VI. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
Your data are not transferred outside the European Union.
VII. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Provided personal data may be recorded (by the Administrator in an automated way in IT systems and/or non – automated manner), ordered, organized, stored, downloaded, viewed, used, disclosed by sending, and shared. Your personal data may also be limited, deleted, and destroyed.
- Your personal data provided as a condition to signing a contract is stored over the period in which negotiations take place as well as over the next 6 years after the year in which you contacted us for the last time in that case.
- Your primary contact data is stored for the direct marketing of our products and services purposes. The data will be processed till the moment you object to processing of data by withdrawing your consent, if the data was processed on the consent ground, or if it is claimed that the data is no longer valid.
You have the following rights:
- Right of access and copy by the data subject
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- You have the right to obtain from the Administrator the erasure of personal data concerning you undue delay if there are no legal foundations to process them.
- Right to restriction of processing
- You have the right to obtain from the Administrator restriction of processing your personal data, to store them if you contest the accuracy of your personal data, the processing is unlawful, you don’t want the Administrator to remove them as they are required by for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, you have objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Administrator override yours.
- Right to object
- Right to data portability
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to the Administrator, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format (e.g. csv)
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Right to withdraw consent for processing personal data,
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
In case of any doubts, contact the Administrator: mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: (58) 342 29 46, address: ul. Partyzantów St. 8/53, Gdańsk.
Be aware that verification of your identity is essential to enjoy the rights mentioned above.
IX. INFORMATION ABOUT FREELY GIVEN/REQUIRED PERSONAL DATA
Giving your personal data is:
- a condition to signing a contract,
- freely given.
If you don’t provide your personal data :
- We can refuse to sign a contract